Water Consumer 101 for your pockets and your health
Every consumer is, at heart, a sucker. We blindly pay $5 for items that cost 20 cents to make. And why? Because it’s convenient, it’s packaged well, it has a catchy jingle, it’s the last one in the store or it’s simply the closest thing to the checkout stand.
If you’d rather remain ignorant to how much you overpay for some of life’s most common purchases, then you should stop reading right now. But if you have a funny feeling you’re getting ripped off like at the grocery store then the following is the sad, sad proof.
BOTTLED WATER Is one of the finest examples of retail markup magic.
Some of our favorite refreshing beverages carry the heftiest retail markups. Bottled water is wildly popular — Americans spent $16 billion on the ubiquitous drink in 2007 — and it’s wildly overpriced, considering that 40 percent of bottled water is nothing but filtered tap water.
In fact, for the price of a single bottle of Evian bottled water, you could pay for 1,000 gallons (3,785.4 liters) of municipal tap water. With bottled water, you’re not paying for the H2O, but rather the packaging and the convenience.
DID YOU KNOW THAT ?
Water is one of the most essential elements needed in the body
• 900 deaths and 900,000 reported illnesses are attributed to tainted water annually
• Aquafina uses the Detroit River as one of its main water sources
• Water stored in plastic bottles leaches phtalates from the plastic which disrupts normal production of hormones
• 25% Of all bottled water is simply untreated tap water
• 33% Of all plastic bottles tested contained such high levels of synthetic and organic chemicals, bacteria and arsenic that they violated industry standards
• The EPA has set “allowable levels” for 87 natural and synthetic contaminants, but thousands more go unregulated
• Chemicals used to treat water have been linked to bladder and rectal cancers
• Your body is composed of roughly 70,000,000,000,000 (70 trillion) cells which range from 76% to 98% water but most Americans are chronically dehydrated, leading to headaches, arthritis, lethargy, constipation, insomnia, “brain fog” and more
• Drinking the right water is the single most important element to achieve and maintain optimal health
Your Body: 70% water
Your Brain: 90% water
Your Blood: 97% water
The quality of your health depends on the quality of your water. Which is why I rely my health to drinking KANGEN WATER!!
Of all the bad stuff that we consume in our body and the air that we breathe, I ask you this….”If you could do ONE THING right for your body wouldn’t you want to put the best quality water in your it since it’s one of the most important things in your body?? Life happens but drinking the right quality water is one of the simplest and easiest things that you can do for your body and your health and for reaching your fitness goals…. especially fat loss. Also essential for hair, skin, and youthfulness which is one of the things that I attribute to my youthful look at the age of 42.
So think twice when you spend $2-$3 on that bottle of water that you THINK is good quality water. And if you’re one of those they don’t buy bottled water and drinks tapwater think of all the poisons that you are putting in your body making it unhealthy.
CHANGING YOUR WATER TO
WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
ASK ME HOW you can change your life by making one of “THE BEST” investments for your health. Your life depends on it…..I know this as a Crohn’s Disease Survivor who has been in remission for over 3 years now drinking alkaline water. KANGEN WATER CHANGED MY LIFE! You can’t put a price on health.
And one more thing to keep in mind this water is not only essential for your health but also the life and health of your pets if you love your pets you will give them this water.
Get your KANGEN WATER today!!
Tonia Moore IFBB Pro
Your Hydration Specialist
You can also visit my site
CLICK to watch DEMO
and you can also contact me by clicking on CONTACT US to fill out form and I or my team will get back to you.
Thanks & God Bless!!